April 24, 2009
- 1927 – Dr. Erno Laszlo heals Hungary’s Princess Stephanie and restores her self-esteem. Such successes encourage him to open the Erno Laszlo Institute of Scientific Cosmetology in Budapest.
- 1937 – Dr. Laszlo goes Hollywood and treats Greta Garbo, Audrey Hepburn, Ava Gardner, and many other A-List stars.
- 1939 – Dr. Laszlo opens an Institute on Fifth Avenue at the insistence of his high-profile New York City Clients.
- 1962 – With loyal patrons like Jackie Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, and the Duchess of Windsor, Dr. Laszlo’s popularity increases, prompting him to market preparations for retail sales.
- 1967 – Women’s Wear Daily announces that Erno Laszlo has become the “in-demand” line for department stores.
- 1983 – Erno Laszlo’s Eye Care Rituals are introduced. Caring for the delicate skin around the eyes becomes a special focus for the company.
- 2002 – With anti-aging being a chief client concern, Timeless Skin is launched.
- 2005 – As an alternative to plastic surgery, Erno Laszlo introduces TranspHuse Surgiceuticals.
- 2007 – Skin brightening products are unveiled. Cutting-edge innovations remain a hallmark of Erno Laszlo today.
- 2009 – The breakthrough Laszlo Blue Line is launched. Ingredient Spirulina Maxima softens skin while delivering firming and lifting benefits.
- 2010 – Laszlo returns to London, England with its first retail store in Covent Garden
Share this Post